We’re counting down likes, comments, and shares and selecting Instagram’s ten best fashion moments of the week.
10. Jessica Chastain looked like her normal-stunning self in a custom Giorgio Armani red wrap dress and Giuseppe Zanotti Design heels at the premier of her new movie “A Most Violent Year.”
9. Dior showed off their new Diorama bag (in silver) that was featured in their recent Esprit Dior Tokyo 2015 show. Not yet available for purchase, some fashion gurus are already slating the Diorama to be the new it bag for spring.
8. This week Kate Middleton brought some British charm stateside as her and Prince William visited New York for the first time. Combating some grey skies on her official trip, the Duchess donned a double-breasted fuchsia coat by Mulberry.
7. Probably the biggest Instagram surprise of the week was the appearance of Julia Roberts in a new Givenchy ad campaign. The actress wore an androgynous Spring/Summer 2015 suit that showed the brand’s timelessness, elegance, and beauty.
6. Taylor Swift looked fit, energetic, and amazing in a two-piece plaid ensemble custom made by Jessica Jones. First performing at the z100 Jingle Ball, and then heading home with some fashionable friends (Jaz-Z, Beyoncé, Karlie Kloss) to celebrate her birthday, the singer looked like she had a blast ringing in number twenty-five.
5. This week Rihanna hosted her first annual Diamonds Ball in support of the Clara Lionel Foundation. Her stage look for the evening – a gorgeous Cinderella-like ball gown by Zac Posen – was dramatic and definitely a show-stopper.
4. It’s almost a sure bet that when Kim Kardashian steps out of the house, she looks amazing, and this week was no exception. Trotting around New York and LA, her best look this week was a head-to-toe olive green outfit that featured a Lanvin trench coat and Kardashian Kollection fitted dress.
3. Next up on the list are Jourdan Dunn and Naomi Campbell in a Burberry campaign shot by Mario Testino. The fabulous pair looked stunning in spring raincoats accompanied by colorful Burberry bags.
2. The Balmain Army is going strong with top models Adriana Lima, Isabeli Fontana, Joan Smalls, Rosie Huntington-Whitley, and Crista Cober taking center stage in a new Spring/Summer 2015 ad campaign. Photographed by Mario Sorrenti, the bold, primary-colored stripes add some serious attitude to an already ultra-chic brand.
1. The number one fashion moment of the week goes to Rihanna in her glamorous rose-colored Zac Posen Fall 2014 gown and Chopard diamond encrusted, ruby jewel necklace. Her overall look was stunning – from her wine-stained lip color, dramatic cat-eyes, and slicked back hair – she looked flawless.